Montag, 2. Oktober 2017

Ethiopia 2



Seyoum Tesfaye (Dedebit FC)
vs. Ghana (0:5) | AFCON 2019 qualifier | 2017 in Ghana
Finally, finally, finally! Finally, I do own a definitely fully legit Ethiopia shirt! I never understood why exactly it is so hard to get hold of a shirt of one of the largest, most-developed and historically rich countries of the African continent. I have even been to Addis Ababa, well only to switch planes, and shockingly, they were not for sale at the airport either. Well, to be fair, the whole airport was the worst airport I have ever seen in my life and the next one on that journey was in Zimbabwe!

Anyways, I am getting distracted. This shirt of Spanish outfitter Errea is a wonderful design, as most of the past Ethiopian shirt were. And somehow, my dear friend Nick Warrick managed to get hold of them and is still selling some spares on his webshop. The shirt was worn in the still ongoing AFCON 2019 qualifier campaign, where Ethiopia is not very likely to make the cut, unfortunately.
Now, I can leave the airport in Addis Ababa next time without feeling ashamed of wearing a probable fake.So, thanks again Nick!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen