Freitag, 28. Juni 2013

Central African Republic







Kelly Youga (AFC Wimbledon / England)
Central African Republic vs South Africa (0:3) | WC 2014 qualifiers
2013 in Central African Republic
 This one is absolutely amazing! I know some of you got the fake Central African shirts from Australia, but here is the original! And it is not only legit, it is matchworn, came with shorts and is from the brightest star of Central African football: Kelly Youga (see envelope).
I am in contact with him for a while and he just saved me this shirt from his latest match against Botswana.
"Les Fauves" always have been one of my favorite teams in Africa, especially after their amazing qualification campaign for the African Cup of Nations 2012: Beating Algeria 2:0 and drawing 0:0 against Morocco twice! I think they are constantly improving and I am sure they will appear at an African Cup of Nations sooner than most people would expect them.
Unfortunately they failed to qualifiy for Brazil 2014 as they got an amazingly tough qualifier group with 3 teams that played the African Cup of Nations 2013: Botswana, Ethiopia and South Africa. After starting with a 2:0 win over Botswana they failed to win more matches unfortunately.
The shirt and shorts are just brilliant, thanks loads Kelly, I love them and I am really happy that I got into contact with you! I always enjoy our chats a lot, too. THANKS

2 Kommentare: