Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2013

USA





Landon Donovan (LA Galaxy)
USA vs. Poland (3:0) | friendly 2008 in Poland
Thanks again to Gregorio for making my map look much greener!
The US Boys are usually not the best in football, which they still call soccer, because the sport you play without feet with an egg is called football instead for some strange reason...
Nevertheless they are a powerhouse in the CONCACAF zone and challenge with Mexico for most continental trophies.
Unfortunately they did a huge mistake hiring a pure motivator instead of a proper coach lately. Klinsmann somehow managed to scream them to the World Cup in Brazil, but I am pretty sure they will finish their group pointless this time...sorry boys.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contact him for all kind of hacks . Email him here support@wavedrive.tech go on their website wavedrive.tech for more details,Whatsapp No:+14106350697 if you want to chat them up,One thing i can assure you would not regret this at all he is 100% legit.

    AntwortenLöschen