Samstag, 28. März 2015

Bahrain 2





To be honest, it is hard for me to find words about this shirt. It is a probably matchworn vintage Bahrain shirt that I got from a German collector combined with the Egypt shirt from 1989 for 150€.
The German collector found those shirts in the stuff of his dad, who worked for the development of football in the Arabic world, mainly in Egypt. He again got this shirt from a befriended player about 20 years ago.
I do not know yet from which season this brilliant shirt is, but the Bahrain FA already confirmed that it is original and promised to help me finding a match picture of it and giving me more info about the season it was used in.
With quite a huge spending I "lost the track" a little bit, but those 2 shirts are definitely totally worth it in my eyes as they are very unique collectibles.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen