Freitag, 25. Januar 2013

Iran





Ali Daei (Saba Battery Teheran)
Iran vs. Costa Rica (3:2) | friendly 2006 in Iran

I bought this Iran shirt on ebay for about 2,50€ + 2,40€ for shipment. That is also the main reason why I bought this shirt now. It was just damn cheap and so I had to grab this missing shirt in my collection. Besides it has a "Mahdavikia" and Mehdi Mahdavikia is probably one of the best known Iranian players. He played for Bochum, Frankfurt and an unimportant club from Hamburg (as a St.Pauli-fan I cannot publish its name ;) ).
The design is quite simple, but the manufacturer is pretty special. I have never seen it before and I am not sure if they ever did any other shirt before.


1 Kommentar:

  1. Great collection.

    This shirt is made Daei Sports, which is owned by famous Iranian footballer Ali Daei, who also played in Germany for a while. I have the away (red) version of this shirt and love it. I will have it up soon at www.internationalfootballshirtcollection.blogspot.com

    TZ.

    AntwortenLöschen