Donnerstag, 27. September 2012

Netherlands Antilles





Netherlands Antilles vs. Guyana (1:2)
CONCACAF U20 Cup qualifiers 2011
Again this shirt came from Nick and again it is a Beltona shirt. As the Netherlands Antilles are the direct predecessors of Curacao in the FIFA they had the same manufacturer. I was on a good track for Curacao and Netherlands Antilles shirts for a while and had a lot of phone calls with Remco Bicentini, the last coach of the Netherlands Antilles football national team. Well, in the end Nick had been quicker to get them, what I appreciate a lot !

One question is still unanswered to me: Why do you call them "Netherlands Antilles" and not "Dutch Antilles" ???

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi,

    Im Matt from Singapore.

    I have Belgium, Iraq and Singapore jersey for sale.

    If you are interested, please send me an email at: myjerseycornersg@gmail.com and i will send you pictures of it to consider.

    Regards,
    Matt

    AntwortenLöschen