Samstag, 27. August 2016

Corsica



Johan Cavalli (AC Ajaccio)
Corsica vs. Bulgaria (1-0) | friendly 2011 in Corsica
Despite the extremely plain and far too classic design (for my taste) I am quite happy to get this extremely rare non-FIFA outfit. Never ask me how, but a friend of mine from Slovenia got even two of such shirts and happily sent me one as a swap for nearly all the shorts I had (I am not really into shorts to be fair).
Amongst other matches the Corsican team wore this full black design in a friendly match vs. Bulgaria in 2011. I never understood how some non-FIFA teams can play FIFA countries, while others (like Srpska) are strictly forbidden to ever do so. If anyone has any logical explanation I am waiting for your mails anytime ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen