Montag, 20. April 2015

Thailand 2





Pichitphong Choeichiu (Muangthong United)
Thailand vs Singapore (1:3), AFF Suzuki Cup 2012
And this is the third new shirt I got from Simon. Thanks again for this mate. It is the amazing design of the 2012 AFF Suzuki Cup and I am pretty happy to add that to the collection. I was indeed very lucky as I "ordered" that shirt and paid it for 20€ before I got the opposite deisng in red from Mark as a gift.
Until it arrived I just couldn't remember if I bought the red or the blue one.
But, as always in life, luck is with the stupid and here I am having both designs of that year now.
If you ask me Grand Sport did again an amazing job here and proved the world that they can do much much better than the plain boring designs they often do, like the Kyrgyz shirt I own.

1 Kommentar: