Montag, 25. Februar 2013

Raetia





Raetia vs. St. Johns | Tynwald Hill Tournament 2013 on the Isle of Man
This is my official Raetia shirt finally arriving !
I am following the Raetia FA for a while now and got into a good contact with some of their FA members.
One of them, and I have to single him out here, is Yacine Azzouz. Yacine is really a very nice person and I am really happy that I had the opportunity to meet him (and other representatives of Raetia) at the NF-Board meeting in Munich.
Besides I am really happy that you brought this shirt for me (sorry to all my fellowers, they do not gift them, not even to me :P ).
I will definetly keep following the ways of Raetia and I am sure we will stay in close contact to organize matches against my friends from Heligoland and Cascadia or just to chat.
See you soon and thanks again guys !


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen