Samstag, 26. April 2014

Georgia





Georgia vs. Israel (0:0) | Euro 2012 qualifier | 2010 in Georgia
In my Caucasus trip 2014 I advanced from Nagorno-Karabakh, via Yerevan, to Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia. The night train from Yerevan to Tbilisi was pure horror with a 2 hours border control stop in the middle of the night and 40+ degree in the sleeping room. Originally I planned to stay in Tbilisi the whole day before taking another night train to the Abkhaz border.
Instead I just spent a couple of hours in Tbilisi and then took a taxi to Zugdidi, the border city.
Of course I spent most of time in Tbilisi for the hunt for shirts! What else should a shirt-a-holic do in Tbilisi?
It was really hard to find any shirts in any shops around. So I just decided to go to the national stadium (and the one of Dinamo Tbilisi). Directly next to the stadium there are approximately 6 sport shops.
The 6th one of them I visited had a Georgian national team shirt. Yes, ONE Georgian national team. Only this single one I bought. It just cost like 25 Euro, which was as cheap as most stuff in the Caucasus.
After my trip to Abkhazia I went all the way back to fly home from Tbilisi and saw Georgian national team shirts in the airport again! I thought about buying some for my fellow collectors until I found out they cost 100 Euro there! So I skipped it unfortunately.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo Freund, ich habe auch einen Blog, wenn ich besuchen kann: https://minhascamisasdeselecoesfifa.blogspot.com.br/

    AntwortenLöschen