Sonntag, 22. November 2015

Cameroon 3



Samuel Eto'o (Anzhi Makhachkala, Russia)
Cameroon vs. Senegal (0:0) | CAF 2012 qualfiers | 2011 in Cameroon
I do have this Cameroon shirt for quite a while already, but somehow forgot to photograph it properly, yet. During my latest session I finally gave it the attention it deserves. The shirt itself is quite nice, but not much different to the ones I already had.
However, just as my Africa Unity shirt, this shirt came in an amazing wooden box! The box, like the Africa Unity box, just makes a brilliant roar of a lion if you open it (yes, it actually makes a sound!).
I once tried to get all the 4 boxes, but somehow I cannot find the Ivory Coast and Ghana shirts anywhere (and I am really curious how a star sounds for Ghana!).
If any of my readers can help, please let me know!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen