Montag, 25. Februar 2013

Kurdistan





Kurdistan vs Northern Cyprus (2:1) | VIVA WC 2012 final in Kurdistan
Thanks a lot to Mr Dr. Sarhang A. Abdullah from the Kurdistan FA ! I had been to the NF-Board General Assembly in Munich last weekend and thus met several non-FIFA representatives. One of them was Mr Dr. Sarhang A. Abdullah, who brought me this shirt as a gift. I am very happy with this shirts for a couple of reasons:
First it was a gift and I met new friends from Kurdistan, which I enjoy a lot. Besides they hosted the last VIVA World Cup in 2012 and so I am really happy to have their shirt. Another reason is that I am looking for this shirt for really a long while now without any success. Finally I got the chance to add this great shirt ! The last reason is that this shirt just has an amazing design ! I simply love the Kurdish flag which inspires this shirt.
Thanks Mr Sarhang and I really hope to keep in contact with you and your FA.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hey,

    i sell my Jersey Collection with very rare ones, for example San Marino National Team, Uganda National Team (U21) or Deportes Temuco (little club from Chile).
    Overall about 50...

    If someone interested send an email to chaceur.poetic@web.de

    AntwortenLöschen