Dienstag, 17. Juni 2014

Palestine








Palestine 2000
Finally another Asian shirt! Step by step I am approaching my goal to finish the AFC as the very first collector (of all known to me).
All my thanks for that absolutely lovely 2000-2002 home shirt of Palestine go to Sven Kramarz, a German collector. He offered me this absolutely amazing shirt for the fair price of 40€ including shipping after he found my "wanted" list in a German shirt collectors Facebook group.
As any help of my landsmates still is rare this one is really appreciated loads!

The shirt itself... well, it is just brilliant. Definitely one of my favorites! It comes from the first ever qualifcation campaign Palestine participate in and has those tiny little Diadora signs all over it. This shirt is pure class!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen