Samstag, 6. Februar 2016

Costa Rica



Paulo Wanchope (CS Herediano)
Costa Rica vs. Germany (2:4) | WC 2006 in Germany
This Costa Rica shirt is surely the last "easy" gap for me to fill in the CONCACAF region and there was a reason why I never got a Ticos shirt, even though I am a huge fan of the team!
Fellow collector Kris from Germany owed me a Costa Rica shirt since one of our first meetings. At that time it was for sale everywhere and easily available. However, as the Ticos played a magnicient World Cup in Brazil 2014 the shirt was quickly sold out and got quite expensive. Thus, Kris struggled to get hold of that shirt for me for a fair price.
Now he finally found one and purchased it for me.
The shirt has one of the more special designs and in my eyes the Spanish brand Joma did quite an amazing job 2006! Unfortunately today Costa Rica is with New Balance, who gave them the most boring design in their kit history.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi, how are you? I'm from Costa Rica, I can search and help you with central american jerseys if you want, write me to pikatiko@hotmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen