Donnerstag, 5. März 2015

Macedonia 4





Stevica Ristic (Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors / South Korea)
Macedonia vs. Andorra (3:0) | Euro 2008 qualifier | 2007 in Macedonia
This, my fourth Macedonia shirt, is probably my favorite! In May 2015 I was a second time in Skopje, Macedonia, for a weekend with ConIFA. Of course I also invited Darko to join us and thus had the chance to meet Darko, who really got a friend to me, again, which was fantastic!
As Darko has a good friend who plays for the national team he was, again, able to organize me another matchworn Macedonia shirt from the 2007/08 area. I quite love the very unusual design of the shirt and of course a 100% matchworn shirt handed over as a gift from a friend is always something special.
Thanks again Darko for all your help!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen