Dienstag, 29. Mai 2012

Macau





Leong Lap San (Polícia)
Macau vs. Pakistan (2:2) | AFC Challenge Cup 2006 in Bangladesh
I got this great shirt (and shorts) of the little Macau from Daniel Delgado de Sousa, who works for the Macau FA. I really have to thank him a lot here ! I really appreciate your help Daniel !
As Mr de Sousa was (or is) in Belgium right now it was easy for him to send me the shirt now. He send it to me as a gift and I am really really happy with it.
I did not expect it to come with shorts and BNWT and was really surprised.

3 Kommentare:

  1. hello sir,
    i am a football shirts seller from turkiye,
    i have many different shirts all around world..matchworns,replicas,player issued unworn......i saw your profile on facebook and thought may be we can make business...

    here is my flickr adress to check my recent items

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/for_sale_shirts/

    regards...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. My name is Jay, and I live in the Philippines. I have a much more modest football jersey collection that is limited to the countries that I have visited. Can you suggest a way for me to get my hands on one of these? If yes, pls send me an email at jayng200@gmail.com. Also, just to let you know, the Philippine Azkals are now outfitted by Puma, and you can get the latest kit here: http://www.azkalsfootballteam.com/store.php

    AntwortenLöschen