Sonntag, 20. Oktober 2013

Belarus






Belarus vs. Finland (0:1) | WC 2014 qualifier | 2013 in Finland
Thanks loads to Christian, a German football shirt collector, who got me that shirt! I really appreciate it a lot. The design is a classic Adidas shirt used in 2013. As far as Christian told me that shirt came from someone living in Minsk, who just bought it at the national stadium for 400000 Belorussian Rubels (according to the sale sign).
I just met Christian in person in Siegen for a quick meeting. I swapped my spare Faroe shirt to get this rarity. I am pretty sure both of us can be very happy with that swap as those are obviously some of the rarest shirts inside UEFA. Unfortunately we did not find an open coffee bar or simple bar in Siegen (we both are not coming from Siegen!) and thus we postponed a drink together. I am very much looking forward to meet you for a proper beer in Cologne!

Back to topic: If you love Belarus (how can you not love the only left European dictatorship ? ) there are basically 2 possibilities to show that:
1. Wear this great shirt all day long
2. Sing a song that very subtile shows everybody that you love Belarus and sing it on a European stage:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen