Samstag, 27. August 2016

Gambia



Bubacarr Trawally (Yanbian Changbaishan, CHN)
Namibia vs. Gambia (2:1) | WC 2018 qualifiers | 2016 in Namibia

Kudos to Mr Jakob de Freitas from the UK! I massively thank him for this georgous find! While I am searching for a Gambia shirt forever and pestered the FA at least 20 times and never got any help of them, Jakob dropped them a mail and not got a single Gambia shirt, but 3 of them - all matchworn of course from the latest World Cup qualifier vs. Namibia.
They lost the knock out match vs Namibia and thus those kits will be the only Gambian shirts with the "Russia 2018" patch. Useless to mention that this is of course the first shirt I have from exactly that qualifier and it is always nice to add another patch of course.
Thanks again Jakob, I really appreciate it a lot!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great DJLiesel! thanks for sharing these photos. I love the last one. Thank you so much!
    If you want to have a sport shirt, please contact me or visit my website. Thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen