Montag, 6. April 2015

Oman 2





Amad Al-Hosni (Al Ahli | Saudi Arabia)
Oman vs. Ireland (0:4) | friendly 2012 in Ireland
I told parts of the Oman order story in the blogpost "Oman 2" before, but need to add a bit here. I ordered quite a bunch of shirts directly from their FA, who were amazingly helpful. Unfortunatelly the first parcel I got missed the 3 ordered "Taj" shirts from the 2012/2013 season.
However they wanted to sort out the mistake and re-send those shirt, but found out that they nearly run out of stock of those Taj shirts. Only one was left, in my size M. So they re-send this one plus 2 more Kappa shirts for the other collectors.
I am absolutely amazed by this unique design, probably one the best that was ever been worn by any national team.
I also want to thank again the great help and work of the Oman FA and their marketing officer!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen