Montag, 6. April 2015

Thailand 2





Teeratep Winothai (Muangthong United)
Thailand vs. Lebanon (2:5) | Asian Cup 2015 qualifiers | 2014 in Thailand

This is the new 2014/2015 Thai shirt by Grand Sport, one of the major Thai shirt manufacturers. The design is absolutely cracking and modern and is much better than most of the very dull Grand Sport shirts I had before. They really made a huge step forward as it seems!
Further the shirt was a birthday present I totally did not expect and thus is kind of special to me. Mark, a fellow German collector, focussing only on club shirts, ordered this shirt from a friend of him who was in Thailand for vacation. Just a few days ago I met Mark in Luxembourg during a friendly match vs. Turkey and he surprised me with this amazing present.
Thanks a lot Mark! I love the shirt!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen