Samstag, 28. März 2015

Ukraine 2





Andriy Shevchenko (Dinamo Kyiv)
Ukraine vs. Sweden (2:1), Euro 2012 in Ukraine
All my thanks for that absolutely amazing design Ukraine shirt go to Chris, my only German fellow collector! Chris got this amazing shirt in a local shop in his hometown Frankfurt highly discounted for 20€ and sold it on to me for the same price. An absolutely amazing design and much better than my older Ukraine shirt.
Unfortunately, despite the win vs. Sweden and 2 goals of senior player Shevchenko Ukraine went out in group stage in their home Euros and will probably not have another major tournament at home anytime soon...
 Thanks again Chris for this brilliant shirt for a bargain price!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi,

    If it's not too much to ask: Can you ask your mate where in Frankfurt he bought this jersey for such a good deal? The reason I am asking is that I am moving to live in Frankfurt next week and looking for places to buy cheap jerseys :)

    Thanks,

    Daniel

    AntwortenLöschen