Dienstag, 28. August 2012

Mauritania





Mauritania during training session
before AFCON qualifiers 2012 vs. Liberia in Liberia

This shirt again is a result of a long story. I found out that there is a FIFA licensed player agent from Mauritania who lives and works in Berlin. So I tried to send him an email. I found 5 different E-mail addresses of him and found out that non of them worked. So I had to search on and someday found the mobile number of the guy. I wrote him a short message asking for a Mauritania shirt and he replied: "Dear Sascha, no problem ! I will be in Mauritania to meet the FA tomorrow and will bring you a shirt."
I was pretty happy to get a Mauritanian shirt so quickly and then never heard of him again. I phoned a couple of times with him and his wife later to get the shirts. He was just sorting out player contracts in all over Europe and was nearly never in Berlin. After about 4 month he finally had time to send me the shirt and here it is :)

I quite like the design and the shirt. Especially that they wrote Mauritanie on the back instead of names. Unfortunately this shirt has no FA badge (I assume that they just forgot, as the shirt came 100% directly from the FA), which is a shame. Anyways it is better than nothing and I am happy with it for now.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen