Samstag, 30. Juni 2012

meeting Oliver



Today I did a short daytrip to Hilden, which is about 40 minutes (by car) away from my home village.
I really appreciate to finally met one of my lot shirt collecting freak friends in real life !
We arrived around 1 pm and Oliver had about 2 hours break so we had enough time for some talks, a German Bratwurst and looking the other matches. He was there for a local tournament with his club team Warrington Town AFC and thus brought me a shirt of his team as a gift. I pretty like the design, as yellow is still my favorite colour.
Me and Sabrina enjoyed the time with you Oliver, see you soon !

2 Kommentare:

  1. Fantastic! Here's to more meetings of collectors in the future! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Oliver! how on earth did you get that Sami football shirt? (the one from north Scandinavia? I have been trying for weeks to get one..

    AntwortenLöschen